Saturday, June 27, 2009

the man in the mirror


I know its inevitable, however it all came too soon, too soon in fact I just read the info on my friends' facebook account. And now even listening to Mr. Jackson's "Man in the mirror" brings shivers down my spine.

I may not be that big of a fan however growing up to his music makes me know him through the lyrics and melodies that he introduced to the world all over.

I remember getting a call from a customer who had problems with his broadband connections and pleaded that I make a way (meaning: move heaven and earth for that matter!~ ditto!) that I restore it in a flash 'cause he can't wait to read everything about Mr. Jackson and the 411 about his sudden death and that made me think, he made an impact to everyone (considering that my caller sounded like he was 5o++ y.o. over the phone)

And now the whole world mourns for his loss.

Mr. Jackson, you will be missed however your music would remain.

(photo courtesy of photobucket.com)

No comments: