Wednesday, July 15, 2009

work, work, woes


Every time I log out from I always feel relieved, I dunno why. I always seem to have a love-hate relationship with my job. At times I bicker about the pay, the work that I am doing and in that point in time I find myself thankful, grateful even that I, even in the midst of an economic crisis is still earning something for a living. The talk of the town seems to be who can submit their resignations first and who can land a better job and a fatter pay cheque and at the rate and the amount of work we are doing on the floor right now it crosses our stressed out and fried brains as often as the weather is changing here in Cebu (which right now could change without batting an eylash).

Although to pay cheque seems promising. Its that I am that lazy to fall in line, start all over again. Its like the first day inside the Big Brother house and as for the bitches are concerned, retracting the claws would be a must.

And so last night err... earlier this morning I had the same talk with an office mate and had agreed on one thing. The only thing that's keeping us from resigning is the schedule. That's one good thing and as far I'm concerned I'm still enjoying the company of the people I am working with. And that's what matters most for me.

(thanks to the guys at photobucket for the photo!)

No comments: