Saturday, June 20, 2009

HOPEFULL.....


Well, I gambled again. Walked up like a man and straight to a date. Needless to say I again pranced around town, trying to keep to conversation up and running and both ways working, All together while keeping my heart on my sleeve and trying to avoid one or two disasters because truth be told I am rather clumsy at times... err... almost every single day of my existence. I went out and thought to myself If I never get out and put myself in the market well I'd get stale and never be sold.

And at this time I was thinking of fairy tales and mixing them up like a summer cocktail and ask myself.

What if the king and queen had invited the evil witch at sleeping beauty's christening?... would she be in the losers table?... and if she was would she still put a curse on the princess?

If Snow white's evil step mother had gone to one of those cosmetic surgeons in Beverly hills or at least had one of her mistresses in waiting inject botox every fortnight, would she still want to kill snow white?...

I cringed and laugh to myself. I know I'm a little twisted. And lonely. And I Hope he could read my mind, it would ask him... : if you need to be loved, here I am. read my mind....


I hope he does. And I am wishing.

No, still hanging on that faint glimmer of hope.

(photo courtesy of photobucket.com)

No comments: