Sunday, May 3, 2009

tan, taran... TAN!!!!


Since I had a pretty boring summer last year, I decided to squeeze every bit of my summer this time. If in case you did not know last year I was spent my summer at home. Sleeping. Loser!... haha!

But now I am determined to make most of it. And I mean it. I know my life's a bore and I get excited easily so I decided to take the road not taken and had a blast in Badian (although we did not go to Kawasan, either nobody was interested in trekking or that we were just lazy and wanted booze for brunch). And as of right now I had just finished unpacking my stuff from my latest weekend getaway.

Since we were at the beach I wanted to have a tan, so i laid down on the beach getting all the sun i can and waited, waited, and waited however everybody was looking for me because we were already drinking at 9 in the morning so i got inside the cottage we were renting and gave in. So I thought that I could get some more after lunch--- I was wrong. Unfortunately the weather was not cooperating and I ended up drenched in the rain. boOhoO!

So to sum it all up i got tan but not that much. No worries because the week after next I'll be in Bantayan for more sun, fun and everything in between.

I'm still waiting for the photos to be uploaded.

hope y'all are enjoying your summer. And don't forget sunscreen!!!....Ü

No comments: