Wednesday, April 8, 2009

the out of towners

I'm in the middle of holy week right now and fortunately or unfortunately I'm going somewhere to unwind or possibly find solitude in the comforts of nature. Just had yet another break-up so I am thinking that this might do some good. After all I've been working my ass off these few days, I need some sort of release or a place where a NOrtell phone (were not using avaya which i have to say needs some getting used to) is nowhere in sight.

We started to plan this said breakaway from all the stress that work is giving us however there were a lot of wrong turns and plan A's, B's and C's on the way. But what I'm nagging about right now is that there are 3 people coming who are always complaining about this and a lot of things for that matter (our trainer asked us not to bring boyfriends and the like) and they were fidgeting like crazy over this. I was assigned to plan to whole event but after the whole fracas I decided not to be a baby sitter to them and quit to the point of my airing my side of the story but to keep things at peace and its holy week already and due to our trainers plea i kept quiet.

They threatened not to come which would sound oh so sweet to me. But then the next thing I heard they were already preppin' up. washing thier swimsuits already. We'll see what would happen next.

I wanted to do something about this. But if I do it somebody will support me and from this point it would seem as if were ganging up on them. So I'll wait for things to happen and act when the time is right. and sneaky.

have a blessed holy week.

No comments: