Sunday, May 31, 2009

hahaay!...



Its been two weeks from my Bantayan trip and still I haven't jotted down an entry devoted to that trip. Haay! Time flies so fast. Wish I was still there. The beach, the sun not to mention the crowd (well it could be me all along, it could be their first time to see somebody pretty healthy wearing hot pants on a cool Saturday evening, tanned and all).

Anxious as I was because unfortunately it was my first trip to Bantayan. I was eager to end the shift, take the 1st bus to Hagnaya, pray that there will be enough sun for my tan, for the photo shoot that would last the entire trip (including the downtime and grammatically erroneous signboards c/o the watchful eyes of chitru credo) and for the trip via the barge back to the main island.

And here I am now. Home, bored, reminiscing about the whole trip, looking at the photos shot in that short duration of time. Wishing I had time and money to go back. Someday, I will and that time I'll be with somebody.... I'll leave it blank for now... My prince lost its way to me.. pweh!

hahaay!

No comments: