Monday, March 1, 2010

a pill to forget you

I'm trying to avoid someone and a certain feeling right now. And in pure unadulterated circumstances or an unfortunate series of mishaps our ways have collided in more ways than one (we're office mates, duh!) As big as the office might be we never seem to run out of episodes in the hallways or at the smoking lounge. I know they seem unintentional but we gotta stop meeting like this.

Its funny that medicine has found a cure for almost..., ALMOST everything and science has invented anti-viral creams and antibiotic tablets/capsules/caplets what have you that seem to combat the ill corporal manifestations of these microorganisms. Well I do have a question how long will it for them to manufacture a pill to forget someone and move on? Or am I waiting in vain.

I was in Bantayan over the weekend. Soaking in the sun, having the best time, chilling by the beach and swimming of course, trying to forget him as i left the main land in my sojourn. But when the sun had already set, i was in my downtime the feelings all caught up.

And i was lost and confused... again.

the thing is the person I'm trying to forget sent me a message. weird. and who was i to deny a reply?

and here comes my perverted version of an ugly step sister coming into the scene trying to cause a fracas. When will she ever figure out the fact that I MAY BE FAT BUT I'M NOT AS UGLY AS HE IS... that's already inside and out.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Tell me when you find a solution...:)