Monday, February 2, 2009

service interruption

As time went by I was having a good relationship with my phone, up until now. The flexboard got busted. My brother was kind enough to have it fixed, or so i thought. It had to have a few glitches. My life has always been this way. Turns out we had a communication misinterpretation.

I said that I wanted it fixed, and since he knows someone with the know-how I thought it would be the best thing to do.

I was wrong.

He wanted to fix the gadget and sell it. Without me saying yes to his decision. Five days later my phone got home, functioning well up until today. It got busted AGAIN. Im quite furious as I am writing this, How soon can it be before I crack skulls?....

(to all people who have my number please be advised that I cannot be reached for the time being... up to who knows when.)

No comments: