Sunday, February 22, 2009

I PASSED!!! Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!!!!


I am still in the process of slowly digesting the feeling of happiness and letting it sink down my gut. I pinch myself time and again just to be sure that this is real. And yes it is real. Never have I felt as if I am just an inch away from heaven. All the hard work, sleepless nights not to mention the drinking sprees that I, Wewe, Mikel Soo and Sho spent as we argue and haggle about the answers on our practice quizzes!!!

Yes. the wait is officially over. The list is out, and out of the 88,649 examination takers only 39,455 able to pass the grueling two day exam. And fortunately I am one of the 39,455 aspirants who made it. Yes I am NOW a REGISTERED NURSE.

(thanks to half a second from flickr.com for the photo)

No comments: