Friday, April 1, 2011

PA-ASA PAWNSHOP

the main reason i don't go out for dates is i cannot read signals.

is it just me or have i become jaded enough to the point that i cannot figure out pity from i want you to make the first move or i am sleepy from i am sleepy but i like what you're doing and if you keep it up you'll gonna get some lovin'... as in goosebumps inducing GOOOOOOOD LOVIN'

he asked me to come to his place.

and there it went. my mind out of the window.

but to my dismay i sat there. he asked if i wanted to watch something to which i replied anything he wanted, however what i really wanted to watch him undress, come to me and kiss me like there was no tomorrow.

but nOoOOooOOO!!!!

i just sat there, dropped like a hot tamale.

bummer.

so there i was, he slept next to me. hugging me in the process. it was a nice nook. felt like a carrie bradshaw on aidan shaw's arms. but still nothing.

so when th movie credits rolled i woke him up expecting a response in my favor. tough luck, nothing. and that was the final straw.


i told him i was leaving. he crawled back to his bed.

there you go. do i need more reasons?

No comments: